Tajarin (Tagliolino) and Sauce with White Truffle
The Tajarin (Tagliolino) and Sauce with White Truffle is a recipe that requires a few simple steps to prepare a first course with a delicious result.
- Egg Tajarin (or with Truffle) ''Tartufi al Massimo'' gr. 250
- White Truffle Sauce ''Tartufi al Massimo'' gr. 180
- Salt to taste
- Cook the tagliolini in lightly salted boiling water for about 4/5 minutes
- In a non-stick pan, melt the White Truffle Sauce by adding 2/3 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water to make the mixture less dense and easier to mix
- Drain the pasta al dente and toss it in the pan with the sauce to ensure that all the flavors combine better
- Plate up and serve
For an ideal dinner, accompany it all with a bottle, which you can choose from among our wines, to enhance its taste even more.